Call +1 855-335-8566
Do the needles break often?
Needle Breakage can occur but this is usually caused by foreign objects in the fiber. By ensuring that the material run through the machine is clean and fed properly you can minimize the risk of breaking needles.
Are the needles easy to change?
Yes they are very easy to change. See video: FeltLOOM® Pro-Series
What maintenance is required for the FeltLOOM®?
You dust periodically however, the motors are sealed and require no maintenance. You must also check for any lose screws or bolts periodically, as the density or thickness of your felt will affect stress on the machine.
How many times do you put the fibers through?
You put fibers through on both sides, (up and down), for as many times as it needed to create the fabric you desire. The number of times is determined by felt or fabric density desired.
What are advantages of FeltLOOM®?
1. Our machine is safe to operate, while other machines can be quite dangerous. Ours has a guard system on its needles that prevents the operator from getting a finger in the machine.
2. Our front roller system is very efficient and does not require the putting on & off of a heavy bar while using it.
3. The rollers are designed to easily feed the fibers through.
4. Our machine is quiet; the front roller does not jump around and make clanging noises
5. Our machine actually felts the fibers instead of just making prefelt, and using wet felt is not necessary with our machine.
6. Our machine felts thin fabrics.
7. Our machine accommodates 2 or more users/items to be processed at once