SOLD: 66" FELTLOOM® Pro with Adjustable Rollers, Light Table
To inquire about demo machines or new machines please contact us here.
We are selling our 66" FELTLOOM® Pro w/ Adjustable Rollers and Light Table for $35,995 (video and photos below). The retail cost to build this machine is $40,820.00.
This machine has been featured in our Carlisle, Kentucky studio for virtual demos; creating prototypes; and shooting promotional videos like the one below:
The machine featured in the video above is the 66" Pro for sale.
Adjustable rollers are useful in a variety of applications when working with both fibers and fabric. This machine includes adjustable rollers on both the front and back side.
- Adjustable Rollers allow the operator to adjust the spacing between the rollers from 1/32" to 1/2"
- Adjustable rollers help feed & compress thinner material, while allowing a thicker material output of up to 1/2 inch
- Adjustable Rollers are a $5000 upgrade.
The Light Table is embedded in the table allowing the operator to spot weaknesses/gaps in the material. It's a $1400 upgrade.
This machine is ideal for the professional fiber artists, fiber mills, R&D and educational institutions.
In addition to the upgrades, this machine features:
- A steel frame with locking wheels for ease of movement around your workspace
- Two motors allowing independent control of both the needles and rollers which allows for variable roller/needling speeds
- Aircraft-grade aluminum tabletop
- Total width of machine: 78 inches (66" needleboard)
We are replacing this 66" Pro in our studio with our largest model (72" Pro). The machine is in 'Like New' condition with no cosmetic issues. It's been fully inspected and outfitted with new needles.
It's ready to ship within 48 hours of your order. We ship via FedEx Express or UPS Freight / T-Force with an average transit time of 3-5 days.
Note: We expect this machine to sell this week. If you are interested, please email email@example.com - the machine is available on a first come, first serve basis. We will hold the machine for 48 hours following a verbal commitment, at which time the invoice payment is due.